- C. of C. - Chamber of Commerce
- The Lucerne Valley Chamber of Commerce is organized for
the purpose of advancing commerce, industry and serving the general interest of Lucerne
Valley and it's trade area.
- L.V.E.D.A. - Lucerne Valley Economic Development Association
- Working to bring economic vitality to Lucerne Valley.
- M.A.C. - Municipal Advisory Council
- Meets as needed.
- CSA 29
- County Service Area 29 is a division of the county of San Bernardino providing local
television translator, cemetery, parks and recreation, and other community services.
- Service Groups
- Service groups perform some kind of a service that directly benefits the community,
usually without any charges.
- Clubs and Organizations
- Social groups organized with a common purpose.